Tuesday, May 19, 2009

one of my last posts!!!

This entry will mark one of my last entries in this blog! Tomorrow my host is driving me to the train station in Mokpo and I will take the train up to Seoul! Unfortunately my hotel does not have wireless access, and even if it did, it would be too hard to type using my Ipod touch. I will probably write one last time when I arrive back in the states to upload the last of the pictures. 

I started to pack yesterday, but somehow it seems my stuff has grown! I tried to get rid of stuff I didn't need but theres really not that much I can get rid of! Today I will give the presents my parents sent from the states to my host family. Also going to Mokpo today because yesterday I received a very large gift card from the school i worked at 2 times a week that I need to use up. 

Time to go get ready for the day. I hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment: